Researchers and participants in Glacial Archaeology studies are invited to submit proposals for session topics, papers and posters to be presented at Frozen Pasts – 3rd International Glacial Archaeology Conference.
Presentations of papers will be between 20 – 30 minutes depending on the number of proposals received. Papers will be grouped into sessions, with session leaders appointed for each. We are looking for new session themes, but general session themes will follow those developed in Berne and Trondheim. These will include:
- Glacial Archaeology – finds & sites, methods, surveys & analysis
- Climate Change – past & present climates – proxy data, methods and results
- Frozen Sites – multidisciplinary approaches
- Conservation and Preservation – issues and developments
- Frozen Pasts – the ecology & ethnography of Glacial Archaeological sites
- Poster Presentations will be exhibited during the conference and should be in A0 format.
The deadline for both paper and poster proposals has been extended to November 30, 2011. Please submit abstracts using the Abstract Proposal Form.